domingo, 10 de octubre de 2010

More Paris...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Manish was absolutely amazing, probably one of the shows i enjoyed the most. It started with the lights of, and a model wearing a dress composed of little moving lights...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I sorry for taking so long in updating my trip to Paris... I've been really bussy lately. Here are the other shows i attended in Paris. I hope you like the designers. Some of them were new for me, and really enjoyed them, like Damir Doma and A.F. Vandervorst. I have to thank everyone for making those 5 days so unforgettable.

2 comentarios:

  1. todos increíbles, pero lo de Manish Arora me deja sin palabras. impresionante!

    ResponderEliminar