martes, 13 de julio de 2010

J.C. LOVE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love too much Jeffrey Campbell's shoes. Those red boots have got to be mine. It's a statement.
I'm sorry i haven't been posting so frequently lately, but the truth is i'm really busy preparing stuff of my collection, which by the way i hope you go and take a look at when we do the exposition, by the end of September. I'm also preparing a trip to Paris, and London, but that means many photos and fresh information when i come back.

Anyway, and again, i love Jeffrey Campbell's shoes.

3 comentarios:

  1. I love the things you post! Have you noticed that? Thats why I have a pic of your blog in mine.

    I also love jopapi.

    Muuuuuak

    ResponderEliminar