domingo, 25 de julio de 2010

Fairytale Jewellery

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
London and it's wonderful surprises. This was one of a few i found today. When i saw the raindeer ring i was so excited! It reminded me so much of the Italian editorial i posted some time ago, and my collection which is now being made...that i just couldn't stop myself from buying it. Check out on their website the other models, althought these are my favourite! You can buy online!
Nice Spitafields market day. I'm in love with this city.

2 comentarios:

  1. all of these are amazing! im in love love loooove. i seriously want all of these! xx. alyssa

    http://macaroons-and-me.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jo, towanda que bonitos! son un pasote que te cagas...
    pff podrias treaerme uno y te lo pago.. jajaja aunke si es pokito caro mejor :) hoy pienso escribirte un macroprivado y kieor q m cuentes que tal estas
    no sabes que ganas de visitarte avec el otro primo a parisss
    por cierto, preciosas fotos
    por cierto, me han regalado una camara extraña de lomografia asiq enseñame a usarla
    cuidate
    :)

    ResponderEliminar