martes, 27 de abril de 2010

Today....

So this is more or less what i did today:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1. I went to my art classes and finally finished my drawing from plaster (it's Cristobal Colon's face). Charcoal is definetevely not my strong point as you can see...

2. I bought an Andy Warhol biographic book i've got to read for Art History (and i'm willing to, because as some of you know i'm totally obsessed with Warhol's life, it isn't that i just like pop art).

3. I bought two opposites: an extra large -tshirt (dress) and a short one... it's a real danger that Topshop is just next to my drawing academy...

4. Exhausted of carrying big bags full of stuff, i had a delicious smoothie...

So that's all!

1 comentario:

  1. te juro que te admiro muchisimo laura.. dame un poco de tu obsesion por ocupar tus horas del dia, ultimamnt te envidio porq estoy estresada y lo llevo fatal ajajjaa
    quiero que me enseñes todos tus trbajos de arte.. y tus telas y todas tus cosas porfavorrrrrrrrr

    ResponderEliminar