domingo, 18 de abril de 2010

Sooooo inspiring.....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When i found this first photograph for Vogue Italia i nearly poured my cup of coffee all over my laptop (which by the way isn't the first time that occurs, only a few months ago it was orange juice). Anyway, it's so related to the project i'm developing right now... the feeling, the motives, and even the colours! On the other hand i've got to say i will end up with a collection totally different...
These are the rest of the photographs for Emma Sumerton's editorial:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I particularly like the accesories in all of them.

4 comentarios:

  1. Esta editorial estaba buscandote!!!! es genial para tu tema!!!los gorritos son una pasada Laura, si los haces me declaro fan incondicional tuya de por vida ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jajaj resulta muy tentador lo de fan incondicional...aunque tng q decir q nunca se sabe por donde me llevará "la inspiración"!! a mi me encantaria tener un anillo de esos...

    ResponderEliminar