viernes, 26 de marzo de 2010

My own fairytale

So here you've got the start of my research. My design project is going to be based in a combination of darkness and light, a world of dreams and nightmares, where fairytales become true. There's actually a wider explanation, but i know, even if i tried, i wouldn't be able to communicate you with words the feelings i've got about this idea.
At least i hope you get that from the images and imagine a world of your own. That's my target.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I tried to divide the images in different A3 papers, clasified in shapes, textures, colours, and feelings...

SHAPE
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DREAMS
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TEXTURES
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

COLOURS
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comentarios:

  1. promete, promete mucho... espero que me regales alguna pieza de la colección cuando la terminess!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. por favor!!! me encantaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    gracias a dios desquedas con miercoles para hacer cosas preciosas jajajaja
    que pasadaaa! quiero un vestido de tu coleccion

    ResponderEliminar