miércoles, 3 de marzo de 2010

A few (probably) non intelligent thoughts

1. Probably what scares me most about fashion is being surrounded by eating lettuce people all day... I think if i ever become a designer, all of my models are going to eat a big steak before each show!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2. Even though extreme looks make people want to throw pictures at you, that doesn't mean you're risky and fashionably wild...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3. When people surrounding me tend to judge something as eccentric or ugly, that makes me think it's even more beatiful, special and unique...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4. Even if Eve, was the one who took the apple, women aren't always bitches.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5. When i'm older, i want to be as inspiring as she is (Miss Orange Hair). Se "taught" me: keep watching, never close your eyes, because whatever you see can inspire you
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Photos by The Cobra Snake

1 comentario: