miércoles, 24 de marzo de 2010

Always wishing...

I'm really into collage right now, doing my research for my future collection based in dark (specially dark, magical creatures, and even more specially in the one's from the film Pan's Labyrinth), combined with "rays of light", such as creamy cupcakes.... I know at the moment all this won't make any sense to you, but it does to me i think... We'll se by July what i end up with, but until then, i'll keep you informed.
Anyway, in all this research, i found the work of Lovisa Burfitt, an illustrator with a big drawing personality... I wish i could manage with a few lines, captivate de essence of something or someone...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comentario: