domingo, 14 de febrero de 2010

Time for rest in a far away island...



So the day finally arrived... With a little less lugagge that what you see in the photo, i'm taking a week break. That means i'll be away for everything and everyone (except for those that are coming with me), so i wont be posting anything until next Tuesday. I'm nearly missing the entire Madrid Fashion Week, but i'll be back just for the Juana Martin and Nicolas Vaudelet's show.
Anyway, i'll be back with plenty of photos and stories to tell!

Lepapillongris.

2 comentarios:

  1. *_* I need warm. I miss so much summer xD
    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Quiero una maleta roja para viajar por el mundo e ir llenándola de polaroids de todas los vasos de leche que me tomaré en esas ciudades desconocidas.



    mimo
    de
    mamut

    ResponderEliminar