sábado, 27 de febrero de 2010

Connections by Le Book

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I've got to tell you some news: i've been invited to one of the most important tradeshows: Connections, in Hamburg this time. It's really exciting for me, not only because it's the first time i really get the chance to assist to a professional tradeshow, but because in this one people like Macs Iotti (creative director of Vogue Hommes International) or Susan White (Photo Director of Vanity Fair) are going. The negative part? I don't think i'll finally be able to make it, but for a good reason (at least for me).
My good reason, is that i'm starting another fashion design course, but a little different this time. Anyway, i guess that's another story for future posts...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada